Pharma—complex and innovative
Pharmaceutical research is not only extremely complex and cost-intensive, it is also subject to laws, standards, and regulations to an extent not experienced in most other industries. In the pharmaceutical industry, innovations are the most important requirements for progress, economic growth and improving the quality of life.
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of pharma.
As of October 2019 you will find all the leading manufacturers and startups focusing on pharma which participate in analytica 2020 in our exhibitor directory.
Scientists in research and industry develop new active ingredients and solutions to the latest problems in the pharmaceutical industry and medicine. State-of-the-art technology and corresponding know-how are guarantees of the industry's ability to innovate. Technology transfer, patents and approval procedures are key factors of success in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Experience pharma at analytica
analytica depicts the industry in its entirety—both in the exhibition and in the program of related events. Exhibitors present the latest equipment solutions and developments for the stringent demands of pharmaceutical research and demonstrate them being used in practical applications:
• Basic research • Instrumental analysis • Synthesis processes • Biotechnology and genetic engineering • Data processing and LIMS • Quality assurance and control • Laws and standards • Galenics • Sterile and clean room technology • Nanotechnology • Personalized diagnostics and gene therapies • Clinical studies • Big-Data-Handling • Metabolomics
A highly comprehensive program in biotechnology
In addition to the fair, our extensive supporting program gives visitors unique insights into current theory and practice. In the following you can get an insight into our program of analytica 2018:
lecture: Finding small molecules in big data
This is what analytica 2018 offered in the field of Pharma:
- 263 exhibitors with focus in pharma
- 64 lectures
- 8 topics on the Focus Day: Personalized Medicine
- 4 further education opportunities
- 2 exciting Live labs including demonstration