Chemical industry—Setting the pace for the industry
Innovative developments also set the pace in the chemical industry. In many cases, new developments in analysis generate key impetus for the chemical industry. The international trade fair analytica gives you extensive, in-depth information about the entire range of analysis and research.
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of chemical industry.
Find all the leading manufacturers and startups focusing on the chemical industry participating in analytica in our exhibitor directory.
A highly comprehensive program in reagents and chemicals
In addition to the fair, our extensive supporting program gives visitors unique insights into current theory and practice. In the following you can get an insight into our program of analytica 2018:
- Extractable organic fluorine (EOF) - a useful parameter to assess unknown PFAS in contaminated sites
- Overcoming Analytical Challenges Creates Opportunities for Assessing Remedial Approaches for Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs)
- Non-target analysis of highly fluorinated substances using ultra-high resolution mass spectrometry
This is what analytica 2018 offered in the field of reagents and chemicals:
- 272 exhibitors with focus in diagnostics and medicine technology
- 3 lectures
- 2 Live labs including demonstration
- 1 special show “Occupational Safety and Health”
Find out about the latest techniques—from routine processes to special solutions, taking all of the industry's safety-relevant parameters and norms into account.
Chemical industry at analytica
Well-known exhibitors present the latest developments, innovative equipment systems, specific application alternatives and future-oriented trends that meet the stringent demands in chemical research:
• Basic research • Instrumental analysis • Quality assurance and control • Automation • Active-ingredient research • Material research • Petrochemical industry • Nanotechnology • Safety and consumer protection • Environmental and energy research