Quality control in theory and practice
As the world's most important gathering and source of industry momentum, analytica in Munich gives you access to the entire range of quality-control solutions in theory and practice. Don't miss this unique group of exhibitors and the attractive program of conference and supporting events!
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of quality control.
As of Oktober 2019 you will find here all the leading manufacturers and startups focusing on quality control which participate in analytica 2020 in our exibition directory.
The highly comprehensive quality control program
At analytica 2018 more than 255 exhibitors from around the world gave visitors a complete market overview including the latest products and equipment for quality control. Visitors experienced real laboratory worlds in the Live Labs featuring demonstrations and met prominent scientists at the analytica conference.
Have a look at our supporting program. Renowned experts give technique lectures on the topic of quality control. Among other things, they deal with the following topics:
- lecture: Already Analyzing or Still Calibrating?—Demonstration of an online NMR analyzer in pilot scale
- lecture: 2D-Fluorescence and UV/Vis Spectroscopy for in-line Bioprocess Monitoring of CHO Cell Cultivations
- lecture: Consumer Product Safety: What to measure? How to measure?
Moreover visitors also got helpful tips on the topic of occupational safety in our special show “Occupational safety / health and safety in the workplace”.
Added value on the topic of quality control at analytica 2018
- 255 exhibitors with a focus on quality control will present their products and services
- 9 lectures on the topics of analysis
- 6 further education opportunities
- 2 Live labs including 22 innovative experiments / demonstrations
- 1 Special show: Occupational safety / health and safety in the workplace