Laboratory equipment and technology at analytica
In everyday laboratory practice, increased efficiency, flexibility and saving time are just as important as the constantly growing demands being placed on laboratory personnel. The prerequisite for satisfying these performance requirements is to use state-of-the-art laboratory technology such as the solutions that are presented at analytica in Munich.
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of lab technology.
As of Oktober 2019 you will find here all the leading manufacturers and startups focusing lab technology which participate in analytica 2020 in our exibition directory.
A highly comprehensive program in laboratory
In addition to the fair, our extensive supporting program gives visitors unique insights into current theory and practice. In the following you can get an insight into our program of analytica 2018:
- lecture: Big Data Approaches for Process Sensors—First Experiences and Challenges
- lecture: NUMBER: Standardized Reference Intervals in the Netherlands using a big data approach
- lecture: Data integration including spectroscopic Data: Vision and benefit of an overdue issue
- lecture: Standardization of analyte names for long-term data storage: a German perspective
- lecture: Demonstration of dangers and preventative measures when dealing with hazardous materials
- lecture: Data analysis and biostatistics: an overview of current techniques and challenges