Potential of biotechnology
Hardly any other discipline has been as controversially discussed and still produced so many revolutionary developments and pioneering successes as biotechnology. Whether it comes to red, green or white biotechnology, corresponding equipment and system solutions for all sectors are presented to the scientific community at analytica.
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of analysis.
Siegbert Holtermüller (Managing Director Olympus) recommends analytica
“The industry needs analytica so that it can present its innovations to an international audience and hold discussions about developing them further.”
A highly comprehensive program in biotechnology
In addition to the fair, our extensive supporting program gives visitors unique insights into current theory and practice. In the following you can get an insight into our program of analytica 2018:
- Vortrag: Omics data as patterns on biological networks
- Vortag: Data analysis and biostatistics: an overview of current techniques and challenges
- Vortrag: Chemical Proteomics Facilitating Drug Discovery
- Vortrag: Challenges in the Characterization of Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- Vortrag: Droplet microfluidics—biomedical discovery at very high throughput
- Vortrag: Deep phenotyping with metabolomics
In addition to the fair, our extensive supporting program gives visitors unique insights into current theory and practice. analytica 2018 offered in the field of biotechnology and life sciences over 80 lectures and 9topics on the Focus Day: Financing.
This is what analytica 2018 has offered in the field of biotechnology & life science:
- 226 exhibitors with focus in biotechnology & life science
- 80 lectures
- 2 Live labs including 22 demonstrations
- 9 topics on the Focus Day: Financing
- 3 topics on the Focus Day: Personalized Medicine