The world of the laboratory is undergoing transformation
Against the backdrop of increasing digitization, various processes and structures have to be reconsidered in the laboratory of the future. Network-capable laboratory devices with intelligent and smart functions, complex holistic automation concepts and efficient interface solutions are indispensable for the start of the new era. The continuous availability of gigantic data volumes places new demands on data handling and secure data storage.
Today, analytica is already presenting solutions for the world of tomorrow and highlighting the opportunities and threats of digital transformation in the laboratory. It is mapping out future trends on the three pillars of its trade fair concept. Here an overview:
- Big data tools for OMICS
- Bioinformatics and big data applications in microbiome analysis
- From big data to smart data
- Big analytical data sets—chemometrics an analysis and evaluation aid
analytica supporting program
- Focus day: Personalized medicine (from big data to smart data in personalized medicine)
- Dedicated “Digital Transformation” forum (for more details see below)
- More than 80 manufacturers will be presenting solutions in the fields of digitization, automation, robotics, LIMS, networking, etc.
This will be completed by the new special Show Digital Transformation in hall B2 (B2.429) with the presence of renowned experts:
List of exhibitors:
- Mettler-Toledo GmbH (B2.429-2)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (B2.429-3)
- Eppendorf AG (B2.429-4)
Experience solutions for the world of tomorrow today: Forum “Digital Transformation”
The forum will be addressing issues of both current and future interest for laboratory decision-makers
- What will the laboratory of the future be like? (short, thought-provoking presentations)
- New developments from the fields of automation and robotics
- Benefits of digital networking (interfaces /LIMS). What does this mean for manufacturers and users?
- How can I make my laboratory even more effective? How can laboratory processes be optimized?
- How can I manage data diversity and notably data security?
- How can regulations and standards be implemented ideally?
The detailed program and the participant partners will be available here from March 15, 2018.
Where exactly does the Forum “Digital Transformation” take place?
Where: Forum area in hall B2