analytica virtual is the digital extension of analytica. Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, analytica 2020 was held purely virtual from October 19 to 23, 2020. The exhibition was accessible 24 hours a day in order to enable visitors in all time zones to participate. In the future, analytica will continue to offer exhibitors and visitors a digital component.
These were the highlights of analytica virtual 2020:
• 21,641 participants (unique users) from 152 nations.
• 50 percent of participants did not come from Germany.
• 268 exhibitors from 24 countries on 323 virtual booths
• 17 start-up companies
• Live contacts with exhibitors via text, audio and video chat
• 731 products from all areas of laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology
• Thereof 73 product premieres
• More than 24,000 participations in the 200 exhibitor webinars
• The exclusive special show „Digital Transformation“on the subject of laboratory automation
• The analytica conference with 119 scientific lectures with 2,126 visitors and more than 9,300 participations.
Messe München organized analytica virtual 2020 in cooperation with LUMITOS AG.