Prices and tickets for analytica 2018
Register online for analytica now and profit from lower advance-sale prices. We also have special rates for group tickets.
|Admission-ticket prices for analytica 2018|
|Tickets||At the fair||Online registration||Online savings|
|Day ticket||EUR 65.00||EUR 50.00||EUR 15.00|
|Two-day ticket||EUR 95.00||EUR 80.00||EUR 15.00|
|Four-day-ticket||EUR 125.00||EUR 105.00||EUR 20.00|
|Group day ticket*||EUR 39.00|
|Discount day ticket**||EUR 39.00|
All prices incl. VAT
* Groups (15 people and more), price per day and person
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you about handling as soon as possible. Application deadline: March 26, 2018.
** Students, trainees, unemployed persons, participants in voluntary service programs (federal voluntary service, voluntary social year, and voluntary ecological year programs in Germany), disabled persons (more than 50%) and retirees. Discount tickets for individuals can only be purchased on the door and upon presentation of the relevant documentation as proof of eligibility.
Your analytica ticket entitles you to the following:
- free of charge participation in the analytica conference (3 days) with more than 200 lectures
- free of charge admission to the ceramitec exhibition (parallel to analytica exhibition)
- free of charge admission to the analytica exhibition and to the special shows
- free of charge participation in analytica Live Labs and forums
- one analytica 2018 catalog free of charge (you will receive the catalog at the fair while supplies last)
Tip: Online ticket portal
Please use our online ticket portal (available in October 2017) and profit from the attractive advantages:
- Lower advance-sale prices
- Direct access to the fair without having to wait
Please note: Admission tickets and vouchers for one-day-tickets do not entitle the holder to free use of the public transportation services (MVV) in Munich. If you plan to use public transportation to travel to the fair, please remember to purchase a ticket from the MVV (Munich Transport and Tariff Association).