Quality control in theory and practice
As the world's most important gathering and source of industry momentum, analytica in Munich gives you access to the entire range of quality-control solutions in theory and practice. Don't miss this unique group of exhibitors and the attractive program of conference and supporting events!
Market leaders and innovative companies
Renowned exhibitors present the latest products and services of quality control.
Find all the leading manufacturers and startups participating in analytica in our exhibitor directory.
The highly comprehensive quality control program
At analytica 2016 more than 285 exhibitors from around the world gave visitors a complete market overview including the latest products and equipment for quality control. Visitors experienced real laboratory worlds in the Live Labs featuring demonstrations and met prominent scientists at the analytica conference.
Renowned experts gave technique lectures on the topic of quality control. Among other things, they dealt with the following topics:
- Strategies to trace organic micropollutants and their transformation products during wastewater treatment processes
- Your Petroleum may be quite different from what Electrospray-Mass Spectrometry makes you believe
- Application of laser induced breakdown spectroscopy to the analysis of secondary materials in industrial production
- FTIR Spectroscopy: Changes in its use and technology for manufacturing industries requiring in-line process monitoring
- A scientific basis for representative sampling - Theory of Sampling
- Bilaterale Proficiency Testing Schemes
analytica also featured 11 compact seminars. Following three examples of seminar topics:
- News about accreditation under DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- GMP in quality control: Fundamental knowledge for laboratory employees
- Validation and verification of analysis methods: Basics
Moreover visitors also got helpful tips on the topic of occupational safety in our special show “Occupational safety / health and safety in the workplace”.